PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO ADMIN ASSISTANT
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer incoming telephone calls, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Welcome visitors, determine nature of business and announce visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness.
- Creating and supporting complex meeting coordination, including travel arrangements and correspondence with multiple parties in various locations.
- Writing and editing documents and correspondence for clarity, grammatical accuracy, completeness, and alignment with graphic standards.
- Ability to research information quickly and efficiently and provide solutions in real time.
- Creating and editing spreadsheets, including use of formulas, and insertion into other documents.
- Creating and editing presentations in PowerPoint; comfort with using master slides, manipulating images and text, and packaging for presentation.
- Supporting Studio Leaders, Project Managers, and Executives with project-related tasks including scanning, filing both paper and electronic documents, research, and compiling data.
- Supporting office staff as requested.
- Aiding with Photo shoots/projects, after shoot clean-up, and general organizational tasks.
- Run errands for projects and general office events.
- Create and edit documents using Adobe CS, including layout in InDesign, manipulating images in Photoshop, and integration of tables and images into text.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, and other Qualifications
- High School Diploma required.Associates or Bachelor degree preferred.
- 3-5 years minimum related professional experience.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated proficiency in Google Docs and/or other cloud-based tools.
- Experience coordinating multiple calendars, schedules and meetings.
- Experience managing Outlook contacts for executive staff.
- Familiarity using Adobe Creative Suite programs preferred.
- Demonstrated ability managing and prioritizing multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality internally/externally.
- Outstanding communication skills including the ability to communicate detailed information to a diverse audience. Communication must be at a professional level with attention to grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Experience taking and preparing meeting minutes.
- Team player with the ability to interact effectively with people from diverse cultural and educational backgrounds.
- The ability to lift up to 40 pounds preferred
- The ability to walk and stand for several hours per day walking
- High stamina and endurance required.
If you have the required experience & skills to succeed and seek a challenging opportunity in a growing company with a unique corporate culture please apply NOW!
To apply, please email your CV or Resume and Portfolio to email@example.com
SALES XECUTIVES/AGENTS (Full/Part time position open)
1. Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
2. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
3. Follow upon new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
4. Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
5. Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
6 Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
7. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
8. Preparepaperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
9. Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
10. Identify and resolve client concerns.
11. Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
12. Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through
field activity to appropriate company staff.
13. Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
14. Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
15. Other duties as assigned.
1. Participate in marketing events such as but not limited to seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
2. Follow-up for collection of payment.
3. Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques. This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Bachelor's Degree and three to five years of sales or marketing experience.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Work requires significant local travel
and may require occasional overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work.